Monday, April 18, 2011

sigh

It has been that kind of month. At least Key Lime Pie is just as delicious upside down, although considerably more difficult to eat. I am sad finishing off this particular pie though, it was purchased to eat on the last night hanging out with my awesome BFF before she moved over 400 miles away! And so this leftover pie signifies that she is already gone. So sad.

Also a sad day for london purple, because she really was the key sales force at craft fairs and the inspiration and official Bag Namer for several bags. I supposed the good news is that I have even more motivation to get into Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago this September. Chicago is not far from her new home in Milwaukee, so she can join me behind the table once again!

What a different mood from my last post. Sorry the photo is so awful, the camera was almost dead so I hurried, and of course the pie was almost gone by the time I uploaded the photo. Hopefully next time I will have better news and better photos!

No comments: